If you are using Window Eyes and Firefox to visit this site, please disable browse mode by pressing ctrl+shift+a for better navigation.
At Blind Access Training, we are dedicated to providing everyone with the best access technology training available on the Internet. Whether blind or visually impaired, a friend or a family member interested in access technology, a professional or an agency, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality training. Our training is lead by highly skilled access technology instructors and covers multiple computer applications such as:
- Screen Readers such as Non Visual Desktop Access (NVDA), JAWS for Windows, System Access, VoiceOver and Window Eyes.
- Office applications such as Word processing, Email programs, Spreadsheets and presentation software
- iDevices, including the iPod touch, iPad, iPad Mini and the iPhone
- Scanning software solutions such as OpenBook and Kurzweil 1000
- Web development such as setting up and maintaining a WordPress blog, building a complete web site with WordPress or building a web site directly with HTML, CSS, PHP and Java script.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide customized, individualized training to fit the unique needs of each of our clients. Our aim is to empower clients to use their devices and software with proficiency so they can achieve greater independence.
We provide training via telephone, Skype, and our TalkingCommunities classroom to allow cliennts the freedom and flexibility to choose the venue that best meets their needs. Training is provided at an hourly rate or by purchasing one of our training packages.
Whether you are interested in developing your skills for school, a home business, or the professional world, our goal is your success. Please feel free to take a tour of our
site to view all of the excellent services we offer or contact us for more information.
I am currently receiving web development from Blind Access Training. My instructor is a brilliant young man by the name of Juan Gonzalez. Mr. Gonzalez
is some 34 years my junior, but those years of separation is where the difference stops. Mr. Gonzalez is knowledgeable, patient and thorough, and I, at
57, am learning a lot. I am extremely pleased with the instruction. Moreover, the company was able to accommodate me with regard to the cost of the instruction,
and I have even received some additional service pertinent to a new screenreader I have recently installed. Suffice it to say, I am thrilled with Blind
Access Training; and I would recommend its services to any blind person who is seeking to expand his or her wealth of technology-based knowledge.